Japan: GOOAAALLLL

August 30, 2007

The wife, sister-in-law and her husband, and I went to last night's J-League match between Kobe Vissel and Urawa Reds at Kobe Universiade Memorial Stadium. The Reds are top of the league while Kobe sit around 10th, so obviously the chances of winning were not good.

Trailing 2-0, about half-way through the second half Kobe managed to score. In the end it remained 2-1: a loss. 20,000 soccer fans and 20,000 baseball fans (whose game ended about the same time at the stadium next door) meant it took about 30 minutes to get out of the car park.

I think I prefer to watch it on TV. It's easier to see what's going on.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

Chimp Wong said...

Hey! I'm pretty damn jealous. J-League match!! Was the atmosphere really really good? Hoping to get myself a J-League Jersey (perhaps Chiba) when I come visit next =D