Japan: School's Out for Summer

July 28, 2007

Yesterday was the last day of the YWCA Intensive Japanese course. All in all, I had a good time. It was interesting and it got me out of the house for a couple of weeks. I met some nice people and learnt some Japanese, which I guess was the whole point of going.

We were given surveys to fill out regarding the course and the teachers. During the long break of the day, we students filled out those surveys, only to realize that none of us knew our teachers' names. We had always referred to them as sensei and never had to address them by their actual name. So a good and amusing five minutes was spent trying to work out who was who.

I received a certificate of completion, which I'm kind of proud of. Thanks YWCA Kobe, the teachers and my fellow classmates - it was fun.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments: