Japan: The Body Renewal Project

April 16, 2007

I"ve started exercising. Actually, I started a couple of days ago, but today was the first day to commit to the full program. I accompany my wife to her workplace in the mornings via a run/jog; and possibly pick her up in the afternoon if she doesn't work late. At night, I do some push-ups and crunches. My goal is to lose the flab around the stomach area. I'm already fairly skinny already as you would know, so I'll try to lose the fat while keeping the weight.

The key here is consistency. I plan to do this for a month.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, good to hear its all going well over in Japanland! Just to let you know, Aimee and Mum are gonna be over there for a couple of weeks in June. Not that you'll run into them, but whatever.

Take it easy dude!