Japan: For Good Times

March 14, 2007

Yesterday, I went to Kawasaki Good Times World with my father-in-law and a nephew. I didn't know that they made more things than just motorbikes and jet skis - shinkansen trains and the drills that dug the England-France channel tunnel are some other examples. Highlight was the Rubik's Cube-solving robot.

There was a hydraulic flight simulator that was simply pants (running MS Flight Sim 2002 on hardware that wasn't up to it...)

As an aside, today is White Day in Japan - the opposite of Valentine's Day if you recall one of my previous posts.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

Foozwah said...

Given its name, I'm a little disappointed to find that Kawasaki Good Times World doesn't manufacture manga-babe sex robots... ;-)