Japan: Here Now

February 08, 2007

Thus begins my Japanese adventure. What happened yesterday:
  • Was a little bit worried about the weight of my luggage due to computer. Ended up carrying the 6kg Shuttle box in my carry-on bag.
  • Had a smooth flight. Played on DS Hotel Dusk but got stuck at cutting the coat hanger. Also played Castlevania Portrait of Ruin and read first two chapters of The God Delusion.
  • Arrived in Japan to find out the Japanese Embassy in Melbourne gave me the wrong visa. Was sorted after 15 minutes.
  • Parents picked us up and got back home at around 11:30pm JST.
  • Am embarrassed by my lack of spoken Japanese.

Have not decided how frequent my posts from Japan will be. Keeping them short, I believe, will increase frequency.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments: