New Look, New Feel - Life at Devinquest

February 22, 2010

I've finally gotten around to sprucing up this website. Along with the new look, Devinquest.com has going through some organisational changes:
  • Obviously, I've moved the blog part of Devinquest here to Blogspot. Partly because Google decided to drop FTP support.
  • Devinquest.com is now a landing page for all of my sites, most importantly Multiple:Option and A Question of Promise.
  • I was thinking about going to Wordpress and hosting everything at Devinquest.com, but my current hosting plan doesn't have MySQL which is required and costs extra (I am on the cheapest plan for a reason).
So that's it. Welcome to the new Life at Devinquest! I promise to post more often about life and stuff I like.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments: