Japan: Osaka Motor Show

November 30, 2007

Today, the father-in-law and I went to check out the Osaka Motor Show. The star of the show was the lovely new Nissan GT-R, which was very nice in the flesh, but there's something not quite right about it for me. There's a few too many angles in the body, or perhaps I'm used to the curves of the 350Z. Still, I would say "no" though!

Spent most of the time looking at the Japanese cars. American cars weren't particularly interesting (Chrysler didn't have a Viper there), but some of the European stuff is always eye-catching (Ferrari, Lamborghini...) The concept cars were interesting, and were usually the first thing I looked for when entering an area. I liked the Nissan Pivo2, Honda Puyo and the Lexus LF-A. Biggest surprise was the Japanese Mitsuoka Orochi, which looked insane.

A good number of people there, but enough room to move around. All in all, a good time had.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments: