DDGC - Introducing Phoenix Wright Turnabout Trivia

March 08, 2006

Phoenix Wright - Turnabout Trivia is the latest addition to the Desert Dog Games Channel. It's another multiple-choice trivia game with a slight twist - there are trick questions mixed in with real questions. So OBJECT!

On a related note, I forced my girlfriend to play the first episode of Phoenix Wright the other day. It only takes about 20-ish minutes to get through, and she did it with only one hint from me. She must have enjoyed it, because when I got home that night, she told me that she continued onto the second episode - only to get stuck during the Courtroom Battle. I would have thought the Investigation bit would have been more difficult... Anyway, love the game. It's available for Nintendo DS now.

Play Phoenix Wright - Turnabout Trivia here!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments: